- 20th Janaury – Cambridge based PPRT rider, Gabriel takes the first podium of the year, finishing 3rd at a wintery Hog Hill.
- Put it in your diaries, 15th March is the grand unveiling. Pedal Power Race Team launch night! The Ipswich location will be announced shortly. Come along to meet our riders, see our new bikes and hear from our loyal sponsors.
- Calpe, Spain is booked for several members of the team seeking warmer climates.
- Norfolk rider, Cindy Berry joins the team!
- Dougal takes 3rd at Mistley CX, a notoriously tough course, both technical and hilly.
- Gem secured third senior at Mistley CX and has been consistently finishing top 3 in the Eastern Cyclo-Cross League.
- Josh and Ross try their hand at Hill climbs, look out for the National Hill Climb Championship on Sunday 29th October.
- Team meeting held to discuss new bikes for 2018, new members, a training camp and team Psychologist! More to information to follow!
- Josh makes the break and finishes 4th at Suffolk Cycle Racing Series week 5.
- Ross is on fire at the moment, taking his second win in just one week. Read about his recent successes.
- Ross is edging up the league table, only 11 points away from 2nd in the ERRL rider standings. The team is currently 5th.
- Gabriel Fowden joins the team!
- Liam’s smashing it at Suffolk Cycle Racing Series, with his punchy sprint and mad cornering skills, he has placed 3rd twice, winning the bunch sprint.
- Ross repeated an impressive two up breakaway at Suffolk Cycle Racing Series with best bud Lloyd Chapman of Catford CC Equipe, sprinting to take 2nd.
- Continuing his form into a road race at the weekend, Ross got that all important win at The Kenneth Lush Memorial Road Race.
- Josh has been super aero, always seen in the bright green aero shell and sometimes high aero socks for all the gains on pan flat courses, where he is working for our sprinters.
- Dougal has been working hard to complete his A-level exams and will be back on the racing scene after some holidaying in Norway.
- Gem takes 3rd at Welwyn Petit Garden Tour. Although a short race, it was a technical town centre race with tight corners and a fast pace.
- Andy team mechanic has just had his birthday and has treated himself to a lovely Orbea mountain bike. Maybe we’ll get him racing one day!
- Fletch has got his third cat license so is letting life lead the way for a bit, focusing on managing us lot whilst sipping cocktails in Majorca.
- Mark held a PPRT barbecue, cooking up a feast for us all to enjoy, whilst chatting all things bikes and realising Ross really does look like Freddie Mercury (if he grew a dash).
- With help from Josh (who finished 9th), Liam finished 3rd place at Ixworth Crits
- Fletch finishes 5th at Ixworth, great ride from the boss man.
- Gem finishes 4th at Ixworth, edging closer to that podium.
- Solo break away sees Ross finish 3rd at Hackney Road Race
- Next shop ride is Saturday 20th May, come and give it a go.
- Ross is back from skiing and will be racing near Haverhill in the CC Hackney Road Race on Saturday 21st April.
- Gem will be racing in her first ever National Women’s road series on Saturday 21st April at the Essex Giro! Enjoy the experience!
- Fakenham Crits were wet and challenging. Dougal did amazing and came 2nd in the mens race with Liam coming down on a corner and fighting to get back to the lead group.
- Dougal finishes 12th overall in the Screentek International Junior Tour of the Mendips! Amazing effort in a gruelling race, of which stage 1 was cancelled due to a collision.
- Gem had a strong race, coming 8th overall and 3rd for the Queen of the Mountain prize at Lovelo Road Race.
- Liam takes the first Pedal Power Race Team podium, coming 2nd at Hog Hill on 1st April. Read about his podium here.
- Josh comes 6th at Crest Road Race, his first road race of the season. Read all about his suffering and the freezing conditions here.
- New kit has arrived! See the new design on our team page and look out for us out and about in our fancy new kit.
- New coffee machine has arrived at HQ. Pop in to the shop in Martlesham for some bike chat over a flat white.
- Our very own Road Race. Sign up on British Cycling website. Sunday 27th August 2017.